Dr.Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar
(14 April 1891 – 6 December 1956), popularly known as Babasaheb, Mahamanav, Yugapurusha, VishaRatna, BharatRatna, Bodhisatava, Dyansurya and Many more Names
He was an Economist, Social Reformer and Politician.
Babasaheb Dr.B.R. Ambedkar known as Principale Architect of INDIAN Constituent and Founding Father of the Republic of India .He was first Independent Indias First LOW MINISTER.
Babasaheb Inspire Indian Buddhist Movement and campaigned against social Discrimination.
Dr. Ambedkars created Lows for women, Laburs, Untouchabes, Adivadhies, Dalit,
and all lower class indian society
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar was a prolific student, earning Doctorates in Economics from both Columbia University and the London School of Economics, and received a reputation as a scholar for his research in Law, Economics and Political Science. In his early career, he was an Economist, Professor, and Lawyer. His later life was marked by his political activities, he became involved in campaigning and negotiations for India’s independence, publishing journals, advocating political rights and social freedom for all medium and low class people and in India of NATION. In 1956 he converted to Buddhism, initiating mass conversions of UNTOUCHEBLE
In 1990, The India Ratna, India’s highest CivilianAward, was posthumously conferred on Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkars legacy includes numerous memorials and depictions in popular cultur.
1. Elementary Education, 1902 Satara, Maharashtra
2. Matriculation, 1907, Elphinstone High School, Bombay Persian etc.,
3. Inter 1909, Elphinstone College,BombayPersian and English
4. B.A, 1913, Elphinstone College, Bombay, University of Bombay, Economics & Political Science
5. M.A, 1915 Majoring in Economics and with Sociology, History Philosophy, Anthropology and Politics asthe other subjects of study.
6. Ph.D, 1917, Columbia University conferred a Degree of Ph.D.
7. M.Sc 1921 June, London School of Economics, London. Thesis – ‘Provincial Decentralization of Imperial Finance in British India’
8. Barrister-at- Law 30-9-1920 Gray’s Inn, London Law(1922-23, Spent some time in reading economics in the University of Bonn in Germany.)
9. D.Sc 1923 Nov London School of Economics, London ‘The Problem of the Rupee – Its origin and its solution’ was accepted for the degree of D.Sc (Economics).
10. L.L.D (Honoris Causa) 5-6-1952 Columbia University, New York For HIS achievements, Leadership and authoring the constitution of India
11. D.Litt (Honoris Causa)
12. 1-1953 Osmania University, Hyderabad For HIS achievements, Leadership and writing the constitution of India